GASTRONOMICAL EXCURSE MARBELLA & MIJAS – WINE & TAPAS – CHOCOLATE MAKING
The Costa del Sol is not just wide beaches and sun. Discover with a personal guide the cultural wealth of Andalusia. Get to know these two wonderful places in a 3-hour tour. History, culture, contemporary anecdotes. Visit secret places with me and delight your palate with typical Andalusian tapas. You will taste Spanish wines and learn about the different types of cheese and ham.
Highlights are the olive oil tasting and the making of your own homemade chocolate bars. You will enjoy a gourmet hour of typical local dishes or a dinner by candlelight in a medieval atmosphere.
- Marvel at the whitewashed houses of Mijas Pueblo
- Experience the local way of life for yourself
- Discover the art of making chocolate in a traditional factory
- Immerse yourself in Andalusian culture and architecture
- Taste the best regional and local products.
I look forward to your visit! Martina Meister Tel .: + 34605986778 – email@example.com
TRAVEL SAFE DURING COVID 19
What you can expect during this experience
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized